WACAP - Western Airborne Contaminants Assessment Project
- "Contaminants study provides window into airborne toxic impacts in western U.S. and Alaska national parks," Park Science. December 2009
- "Toxic Rain Pelting National Parks," CBS News Online. February 27, 2008.
- "Study: High toxin levels in nat'l parks," Associated Press. February 26, 2008.
- "'Pristine' parks tainted by pollution, study finds." Seattle Times, February 2008.
- "Parks Less than Pristine Dangerous Levels of Toxics Imperil Humans, Wildlife." San Francisco Gate, February 2008.
- Natural Resource Year in Review— 2005, Determining risk of airborne contaminants to western national parks (pdf, 294kb)
- Natural Resource Year In Review— 2003, Winter sampling of snowpack in eight western parks to assess deposition of toxic compounds (pdf, 67kb)
- PNWCV Pacific Northwest Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Fall 2006 (PDF, 555kb)
WorkshopsPost-WACAP Interagency Contaminants Workshop
Pre-WACAP NPS Air Toxics Workshop (Seattle, WA June 2001)