For the more information about the natural resources of the National Park Service, please visit http://www.nature.nps.gov/.
The Environmental Quality Division’s Social Science Branch carries out a variety of roles for the National Park Service, including:
- Providing leadership and direction to NPS social science activities.
- Coordinating social science activities with other NPS programs.
- Acting as liaison with the United States Geological Survey Biological Resources Discipline and other federal agencies on social science activities.
- Providing technical support to parks, regions, and program offices.
- Supporting a program of applied social science research related to the NPS's national research need.
Please visit the social science section of this website for more information.
Last Updated: April 26, 2012